It looks as though I have fixed the issues I was having on my website and posting automatically to Twitter that I've updated this website. I think I've also fixed the issue with the daily entry with all of my Tweets for that day. I had to uninstall all of the Twitter widgets for my website and then re-install the one I wanted. Even then it didn't work right away; but then mysteriously it did!!! I had problems like that, I may never know what was wrong. I will kick myself too if I find out it really isn't working. I love how works, and how easy it is to use... but when I have a problem it can be a bit of a pain to figure out what the heck went wrong.